Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Blue gold in a box


Making blue patina jewelry is one of my favorite activities in the studio. All this time I used to create one or a pair of pieces together at most since my set up was basically two tiny chutney bowls ( like the one below ) and a slightly larger bowl  upturned over them.
Then recently I realized I had sold off almost all of my patina earrings and needed to restock and this is what I came up with an airtight container, one chutney bowl and basically space to create as many pieces as I wanted! 

Here they are in the box just before I opened it up and the bonus I get to check on their progress all the time! 

All done! don't they look amazing I especially loved the uneven pattern that has developed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked the post? Didn't like it? Want to know more ? Want to leave your thoughts behind? Do drop a line or two if you wish :)