Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Wrapped Hearts

Wrapped hearts, copper, vitreous enamel, &red stone drops
© 2011 Nayna Studios™


Having enameled these hearts, I realized I hadn't drilled holes for the bail :( you know how it is you get carried away with the process and forget to keep the technicalities in mind)  So I went ahead and enameled these lovely hearts and then realized that my enamel had completely blocked the holes I had drilled to hang the bail :( Well A true jewellery artist never despairs and so I proceeded to wrap these hearts in a snug wire wrap that not only hold the hearts in place but also allowed me to hang these gorgeous red drops!

5 comments:

  1. these are gorgeous! Really great to meet bloggers who appreciate little pretty things :)

    follow each other? lemme know on my blog if you like...

    visit my blog: http://moochinginspirations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Cherry
    I did visit your blog and really loved it! I think you have a very refreshing view on things will certainly be following your blog :)Thanks for your encouragement !

    ReplyDelete
  3. just followed your blog. thanks for the comment :) i hope you follow mine back. love lots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. please do follow through "joined site" of goggle friend connect. thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have followed your blog Cherry, simply love it!

    ReplyDelete

Liked the post? Didn't like it? Want to know more ? Want to leave your thoughts behind? Do drop a line or two if you wish :)