Thursday, November 3, 2011

Double wrapped gypsy bracelet

Double wrapped Gypsy Bracelet,
Copper wire, yellow & pink Agate, white metal and glass beads in various colours
© 2011 Nayna Studios™

Going through my bead box I was tempted to put all of those amazing beads into one creation and I happily kept wire wrapping and looping and before I knew it I had an extra long bracelet that had to be double looped and it just occurred to me why not double wrap it ! So that's how my double wrapped gypsy bracelet came about. Of course I could not resist adding a few copper wire charms and the toggle clasp actually sits a few beads before the end of the bracelet length, hey you know me something about my jewellery has to be quirky :D

2 comments:

  1. I am a blog Creator.Can u once see my blogs and say how are they.my blog is

    1.techupdat.blogspot.com

    You blog is nice

    Plz Leave a comment on my blog

    Do want free facebook fanpage likes
    http://a9ad.com/ads/get-free-facebook-fan-page-likes/

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment Vedavyas
    Will certainly be visiting and commenting on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Liked the post? Didn't like it? Want to know more ? Want to leave your thoughts behind? Do drop a line or two if you wish :)