Thursday, August 25, 2011

A knotty affair with a gorgeous sun-stone

Knot Bracelet
©2011 Nayna Studios™
Copper, Sun-stone cabochon



          A few months ago, I had received this beautiful sun stone as a gift from the vendor who sold me some Lapis lazuli cabochons, and it lay forgotten in my bead drawer for a long time. Recently I bought a new jewellery how-to book and came across this knot bracelet idea and immediately thought of  this little cute Sun stone to go in the centre. Now that its looking so good I am thinking of creating earrings to go with it. I believe I may have some of my mother's old Sun-stones lying around, just about to start digging around the cupboards!! I have also seen some gorgeous blue Sun-stones at my bead guy hopefully will get my hands on them the next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked the post? Didn't like it? Want to know more ? Want to leave your thoughts behind? Do drop a line or two if you wish :)