Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Enameled button ring & pendant sets

Buton seires enameled ring & pendant set,
Copper, vitreous enamel
©2012 Nayna Studios™
 









 

I have been working on this new series inspired by buttons! yes I know buttons but not your ordinary run of the mill buttons, but enameled buttons with specially added button hole guards in copper and 'stitched' to the bezel setting with copper wires! What do you think of these ? I am truly looking for opinions here as to what colours & textures you would like to see these in do write in with your ideas and you just might see your idea created in enamel !

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Ring! I am completely in love with these rings! I am so grateful you created enough a chance to make these amazing items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Indian Diamond Jewellery :)

    ReplyDelete

Liked the post? Didn't like it? Want to know more ? Want to leave your thoughts behind? Do drop a line or two if you wish :)