Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Eye of the storm

The Eye of the storm, Vitreous enamel, copper wire
© 2011 Nayna Studios ™
The central motif of this cuff is among some of the enameled medallions in various shapes that I keep creating and then get completely stuck as to how to go about setting them. This particular piece had actually been done with its last firing about a y ear and a half ago! I would periodically take this one out and wonder as to how I was going to set it and then again end up putting it back completely at a loss for ideas. Then one day two weeks back out of the blue I suddenly had a thought that this little piece would perfect as a cuff and thus this final piece was created! 
 My father seems to think it looks like a contemporary large dialed watch !! I truly hope not :D !!
The Eye of the storm, Vitreous enamel, copper wire
© 2011 Nayna Studios ™

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked the post? Didn't like it? Want to know more ? Want to leave your thoughts behind? Do drop a line or two if you wish :)